Liverpool city centre apartments for sale with rental guaranteeInvestment Highlights:* Prices from only £89,950
* 7% NET Return Assured for 3 Years* 30% deposit until completion
* Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
* Developer with Proven Track Record
* 10 minute’s walk to major train station – Lime Street Station
* 8 minute’s walk to University Hospital
* Located in Knowledge Quarter – one of the largest bio-manufacturing hubs in the world with major universities and life science research centres *
* Downtown location where restaurants, bars, and shopping centres are all at your doorstep
* Liverpool One (the busiest shopping street outside of London)
* Less than 10 minute’s drive to Liverpool Waters (one of the biggest single regeneration schemes in the UK)Great care and attention has been given to the outside spaces around the village to allow the most relaxing and pleasurable living experience. With a private courtyard, complete with lush greenery, The Village provides the most enjoyable space for you to wind down after a busy day. During the evenings, the rooftop spaces come to life with mood lighting and beautiful landscapes areas for you to enjoy quality time with family and friends.
It is a place to retreat and relax. A place to enjoy good times with friends and family. Calm yet luxurious. Serene yet chic. The Village offers you the perfect harmony between functionality and style. Every aspect of The Fabric Villages interiors has been meticulously considered to ensure the most delightful living experience. The kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas are designed to cater to your every need. They come furnished with a suite of modern design features, including high-quality surfaces, sleek fittings and top of the line fixtures. The Fabric Village is not only beautiful to look at, it is also a place you would be proud to call Home.
Updated on October 30, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Liverpool city centre: 7% NET 3 years Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for sale 30% deposit until completion - Gildart St, Devon St, Liverpool L3 8HA, UK