• 8% NET rental return per annum assured for 5 years
• Some of the largest self-contain student studios available on the local market • Located in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle
• Sold on a 250-year leasehold
• Fully managed income generating asset
• Established Developer with a proven track record
• Established management company
A brand new, purpose-built student accommodation development which provides individual investors with an excellent opportunity to enter the lucrative student property market at an accessible level.
Located in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle, Baltic 56 is a purpose-built student accommodation development that will contain some of the largest studios available on the local market.
• Fully furnished studio apartments
• High-speed internet and free Wi-Fi
• 24-hour CCTV security and controlled building access via reception
• Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym
• Games room with pool tables, and smart LCD TVs
• On-site laundry facilities • Bike storage
With the sector recording average occupancy levels of 99%, student property provides exceptionally reliable income
An impressive 505,680 students were placed in full-time UK higher education through UCAS in August 2017
Student property has proven resilient to market fluctuations throughout history
With a proven track record of returns and strong demand from students,
2017 witnessed an impressive £5.3 billion investment into the sector
• Applications from international students exceeded 100,000 for the first time ever in 2018 (UCAS)
• Around 43,500 EU student applied for places at UK universities in 2018 – up 3% from 2017 (UCAS)
• UK Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) is highly attractive to international investors
• There is still room for growth. Only a fifth of students lives in university-owned PBSA.
Updated on August 15, 2018 at 1:13 pm